1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I love so many Christmas films, but for me the top three are Elf, Mickey Mouse:Snowed in at the House of Mouse, and Home Alone.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
No question, Christmas morning!
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
When I was about 4/5, it was a White Christmas, and my dad dipped his boots in the snow and tramped them in a line from the chimney to the presents! I remember getting so excited about this and it made me continue to believe in Santa for so long!
4. Favourite festive food?
I’m not a fan of mince pies, although I really wish I was- they smell so good! I absolutely love baking cookies during the festive period, and of course chocolate!!
5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
Probably my camera that I got last year- I had wanted one for so long but it was definitely worth the wait!
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Church in the evening, then I wrap my presents for my family(whilst listening to some Christmas tunes, of course!). Before bed, we put out a mince pie, milk and carrots(I have younger siblings!) and hang out our stockings by the chimney.
8. What tops your tree?
For years it was a paper angel I made at preschool, but last year she was looking a bit worse for wear, so we opted to buy a traditional star!
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
A pony! Maybe one day!
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
The excitement that builds throughout December, buying, wrapping and giving presents, and being with my family 🙂 Merry Christmas everybody!!